16 Jan Annual General Meeting – Press Release
– FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE –
January 12, 2018
GREATER WESTSIDE BOARD OF TRADE ANNOUNCES
2018 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Greater Westside Board of Trade, hosted its Annual General Meeting January 11 at the Holiday Inn West Kelowna. It is pleased to announce its 2018 Board of Directors with Chair Bobby Gidda, President, Volcanic Hills Winery and Vice Chair Craig Garries, Owner, PostNet West Kelowna leading the Board.
“We will continue to build better member connection to encourage members to go to other members first when they are looking for products or services. We also want to communicate the value of being a member of the Board of Trade in more meaningful ways to the membership,” says Bobby Gidda.
- Bobby Gidda, President, Volcanic Hills Winery (Chair)
- Craig Garries, Owner, PostNet West Kelowna (Vice Chair)
- Brett Wike, Supervisor Accounts Receivable, BDO Canada (Second Vice Chair)
- Sarah Sabo, Owner, Aries Accounting (Treasurer)
- Gord Milsom, Certified Financial Planner, IPC Investment Corporation, (Secretary)
DIRECTORS AT LARGE:
- Calvin Barr, Owner, Ever-Clear Window Cleaning
- Nelson Derickson, Chair, Westbank First Nation Economic Development Commission
- Alex Draper, Director of Business Operations, West Kelowna Warriors
- Debbie Dupasquier, Owner, Distinctly Kelowna Tours
- Amber Hall, Sr. Regional Market Manager, Telus
- Ray Kandola, Owner, City Furniture & Appliance
- Sara Lussier, Realtor, Royal LePage
- Ed Stephens, Sr. Manager Airport Development, Kelowna International Airport
“We want to be the go-to resource for Westside businesses so they can connect with the right people and make their businesses better in more ways than just improving their bottom line,” says Vice Chair Craig Garries.
Contact the GWBOT office if you are interested in membership or joining a committee within this dynamic organization.
The Greater Westside Board of Trade will impact growth and prosperity of the local business community by advocating opportunities, economic sustainability and collaboration among Greater Westside businesses and various levels of government.
For further information:
Greater Westside Board of Trade