The Greater Westside Board of Trade provides many marketing opportunities for members. If you require any further information or if you are interested in pursuing any of the following marketing opportunities, please contact us.
- Business Cards – Showcase your business cards or brochures at our office. Drop by between the hours of 8:30am – 4:00pm and drop off your cards, posters, brochures etc. and say hello to the staff. Learn More….
- Business Directory –Your business is listed on the website’s business directory. The directory acts as a one-stop shop for locals seeking info on local business. Please ensure your information is correct and updated. Select MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT in the top left corner of the Greater Westside Board of Trade Website gwboardoftrade.com. Sign-on with the e-mail address you used to sign-up as a member. Request a new password if required. Once you are signed on, click-on the Learn-More icons and follow from there. Learn More….
- Member Deals – This program provides value to members by:
Offering a point of sale bonus or discount to other members making purchases at your business.
Building consumer loyalty
Fostering connections between members sharing business with each other
- Website Ad Space – Advertise on the website for $100/month (min. 3 months) See Advertising Guidelines and Pricing for more Information. Learn More….
- Submit an Event – This new feature on the website allows members to create their own event and add it to the Calendar of Events for members and the public to access. Learn More….
- Business After Hours – The Business After Hours is a monthly networking event hosted by a member to showcase their business. Each month, members have the opportunity to visit different member businesses and network while enjoying local wines and delectable appetizers. Attend these events to network with other local business professionals in a casual, social, and inexpensive way! Learn More….
- Sponsorship – There are many sponsorship opportunities available at various price points. Key Business Awards, Annual Golf Tournament, Luncheons, and Boat Cruises etc. Learn More….
- Special Events – Keep up to date with the latest events through the Facebook page and website calendar. We are often looking for speakers, sponsors, hosts & more! Learn More….
- E-Blasts – Each member is entitled to send one complimentary e-blast each year to the membership (approx. 400). This information can be a sale, event promotion, news etc. Members can send additional e-blasts for a fee of $100.00 and must be in ‘jpg’ format. Learn More….
- Member Videos – We can produce a short Video of your business. Videos would be 30-60 seconds in length and cost approximately $200-$400. This video would be posted on appropriate/chosen social media platforms and you-tube. Learn More….
- Quarterly Newsletter – Featured Member Profile – Video, interview format, or photo/logo and description. Learn More….
For more advanced marketing packages, how to reach potential customers, information on posting events on various social media platforms, Facebook ads, boosts and more. Please contact Heather at 250-768-3378.