Our Ambassadors are volunteers who help to promote and raise awareness of the members of the Greater Westside Board of Trade (formerly the Westbank Chamber of Commerce) by attending our Business After Hours networking functions and other events throughout the year. Our Ambassadors also have a good understanding of the benefits, services and opportunities provided by the Greater Westside Board of Trade. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in working with/supporting a strong and more vibrant business community here in West Kelowna.
Part-time Ambassador – Job Description
- Sign-in and welcome members at events
- Make welcoming phone calls to new members on behalf of GWBOT
- Introduce new members to key contacts at events
- Update member lists
- Assist staff where needed with various projects
- Contact under-engaged members to encourage greater participation with the GWBOT
Excellent telephone skills, typing ability and a friendly personality.
Hours required are negotiable, 3-4 hours once a week plus events. This is a fantastic opportunity to get out and meet people in your community and work with an enthusiastic fun team at the Greater Westside Board of Trade.