Your business could be eligible for funded training programs!
Are you a micro-business owner? Kick-start your learning with $1,000 in funding…
- Have less than five employees
- Be a resident of B.C.
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada
- NOT be a high-school or post-secondary student currently
- NOT be participating in another Labour Market Agreement –funded program (or have participated in the MBT program in the past)
- Have a valid municipal license OR incorporation number OR CRA tax number
**Apply today at BCmicrobusiness.com or 1-877-582-9025
The Aspect Targeted Skills Shortage Program (TSSP)
- In order to be eligible for the Program you must have less then 100 employees and identify with one of the following sectors: Technology, Clean tech & Green Economy, Healthcare and Social Assistance, Transportation, Manufacturing, Natural Gas, Mining, Forestry, Fishing, and/or Tourism.
- In order for your employee to be eligible for the program, they must not possess a high school diploma or, have a high school diploma but do not have a recognized certification.
**For more info. & to APPLY go to : www.tssp.ca
Agritourism Pilot Project
The Central Okanagan Economic Development Commission is conducting a pilot project that will provide assistance to up to eight new or early-stage agri-tourism operators in the Central Okanagan Region.
**For more information on this program contact Tracey Fredrickson at (250) 470-7838 or email email@example.com.